Дистанційне навчання 6-Д Pace Work( English) 27/04/2021

  Tuesday, the twenty-seventh of April 

Theme: The verb

Is the bold verb an auxiliary or a full verb?
I am hungry. 
They will help you. 
We do not know his address. 
My friend Amy does a lot of sports. 
How much is it? 
I am reading an interesting book at the moment. 
Will you be there? 
She has never been to London. 
Does he speak English? 
They have a cat and a dog.

Complete each sentence with the correct auxiliary verb.
What…  you done?
I … not like this song.
… she know that you are here?
The lesson … not started yet.
 …you drink milk?
Who…  eaten my biscuits?
It … not matter.
They … not want to play outside.
We … not seen you for a long time.
My friend … sent me some photos.

Complete each sentence with the correct auxiliary verb.
The train … just arrived.
… you understand?
They … been learning English for two years.
… you heard that?
My uncle … not eat fish.
I … not live here.
… anybody rung up for me?
She … not play the piano.
How … we get there?
Where … he live?

Коментарі

Популярні дописи з цього блогу

Дистанційне навчання 6-Д Pace Work( Word-building) 07/05/2021

Дистанційне навчання 3-Д Pace Work( Social studies) 06/05/2021

Дистанційне навчання 6-Д Pace Work(Social studies) 06/05/2021